Twice or at least once a week: (5 minutes or less each time)
- Check your club’s Facebook Page for questions/comments and respond if necessary
- Check Twitter with a program like HootSuite or Tweetdeck (or login to the platform)
- Check LinkedIn. Reply to emails and comments if needed.
- Scan Twitter followers and feed for relevant or interesting conversations to join.
- Check your Google+ page, post one thing (at least)
- Set-up and Scan Google Alerts for club mentions.
Weekly (space throughout the week, set one day aside (5 minutes) each to do one thing)
- Build Twitter Lists to better organize ongoing discussions and special interest groups. (say Monday)
- Add new content to Facebook like videos or photos. Pre-schedule some posts for throughout the week (say Tuesday)
- Make sure you have at least one post scheduled for Saturday.
- Schedule tweets through HootSuite, Tweetdeck or Bufferapp to go out at least once a day, or at least several times per week. Keep in mind if you connect your blog post and Facebook business page to twitter, it will also feed that content in. (say Wednesday)
- Write at least one new blog post, Pin the image in the post to Pinterest (if using). (say Thursday)
- Catch up on LinkedIn discussions and add some new connections. (say Friday)
- Google Alerts http://www.google.com/alerts
- Talk Walker Alerts http://www.talkwalker.com/alerts
- Paper.li http://paper.li/
- Smartbrief http://www.smartbrief.com/index.jsp
- Twitter lists: Even if you don’t “use” twitter, you can set up lists for business information sourcing.
- Example: https://twitter.com/forfeng/lists/toastmasters2014
- Facebook lists: you can list Business/club pages on lists
- Sign up for newsletters or blogs relevant or interesting to your target members.
Free Toast Host Support:
(or in Youtube, search for FreetoastHost2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IukiJWpYZ1Q
- FreeToastHost 2.0 (every club gets a Free Toast Host site created by default for them, the address is always your club number followed by .toastmastersclubs.org example: http://5908.toastmastersclubs.org/
- Blog as Website; Blogger.com, WordPress.com, WordPress.org, Tumblr.com
- EasySpeak (http://easy-speak.org/)
- Facebook or Google+ Page as website
- Hosted Website with Domain
- Free Website Builder (weebly.com or Wix.com)
Social Media Management Tools: